Thursday, July 3, 2008

If you have some extra prayers...

...my sister could really use some! She found out yesterday that she is having a miscarriage. I know she's hurting right now, and it just breaks my heart when someone I love dearly is going through a rough time. I never know the right words to say. I just want to help make her feel better. I can't say I know what she's going through, because I don't.

Jamie, I love you!

3 comments:

Mrs. Taco said...

Thank you, Jodi. :o) I teared up a bit reading the comments people left on my blog. LOL They weren't tears of saddness (well maybe a tiny bit) but of tears of - happy! :o) It's so comforting to know that I have so many people who care about me and are thinking of me and praying for me. I know that it has to be me doing the most healing and moving on and I know that I will be okay. It just really helps that I have so many others to lean on. :o) Don't worry about not knowing what to say. I know that everyone wants to offer words of encouragement but it's okay to know that sometimes silence is just as effective. LOL :o) It lets me sort through my thoughts and my feelings and when I'm ready to talk (or vent) then I know there are so many people who would offer a listening ear - and that means a lot. I love you too, Jodi!

Anonymous said...

Reading your sister's above comment just shows what a great and strong woman she is! With a Sister like you to lean on, she'll pull through this just fine. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Platinum Rose said...

Your sister is definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I was so upset when I had found out from her blog what was going on. I just can't imagine and I am so sorry, for her, her husband, for you, everyone involved. It's just not fair.