My sister had her baby last night! Third little boy! They named him Kyle Douglas. He's so stinkin' cute! She went from 4cm to pushing in about 2 hours so he's got the round-est head! She only pushed four times and he was born at 5:57 pm. He weighed 8lbs 1oz, the biggest of her boys.
So, that makes two new cousins for Ali within three weeks! We still haven't met Layla since we've been back home, but they're coming to Ali's party this weekend and I can't wait to see her! Next one will be MINE! Wow, that just blows my mind! I still can't believe I'm actually pregnant again! I mean, I've been to the doctor, I've seen the ultrasound...but it's still not real yet!
Well, I need to get a few things done while Ali is still sleeping. Nap time is my only chance to do that today since it's getting down to the wire for her party and not much has been done yet. I did go place the order for the food yesterday and ordered her cake. I tried to do a few things in the garage while she was sleeping this morning. Tomorrow will be a lot of work.
Hope you're all doing well!
**I forgot to mention, Ali had her 12 month check up at the doctor yesterday. She's a whole whoppin' 19 pounds and is 30 inches tall. Tall and Skinny still! She got two shots, which made her think she was dying! She screamed at first, and then she just whinned and milked it all the way to the car after checking out. Poor Little Miss! We were finally able to turn her around in her carseat, so I went a bought her a new one. We got the Evenflo Triumph Advanced DLX...it's fabulous! She really seems to like being able to look out the windows better and see what's going on. I still can't believe she's a year old!!
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






6 comments:
Wow...there are a ton of babies in your family! That's so great! Brody is the only one by many years in our family...I wish he had cousins that were close to his age.
Congrats to you for becoming an aunt again! That's got to be so exciting.
I still can't believe you're pregnant again too! You and Audrey just blow my mind!;-)
That is a lot of babies! How cool that all of the cousins will get to grow up together?
I bet you Cameron is already bigger than Ali, and he's only 7 months old! He was 18 lbs 11 oz at 6 months. Ali must be a dainty lady!
Have fun with your party - can't wait to see pictures.
I hope you guys have a great time at her party this weekend. Don't get too stressed. Try to enjoy it.
Yea for babies and birthdays! I wish Ali could teach Nicholas to actually nap without being held sometimes. It would be nice to be abe to get a few things done while he was sleeping, but I like holding him so I can't complain too much!
I can't believe she's already a year old, either. I hope her big party goes well! You're having a lot of people, what a big celebration for her, lucky little girl! I hope it goes smoothly and doesn't stress you out too much. And congratulations on your nephew! Wow that's amazing that you're next :-) I am sure before you know it, your pregnancy will start to finally feel real!
Congrats!!
I can't wait to see pictures from Ali's party. I still can't believe how big they are. It's crazy how similar their stats have been since they were little. Maddy has a few more ounces but that's it!
We still haven't turned Maddy around yet. She's at the weight requirement now but I'm just not ready to do it. After all I've read, I want to keep her rear facing for as long as she'll let me. It probably won't be for too much longer though.
I'm going to work on a dress for Ali this weekend. I can't wait to see her in it!
Post a Comment