Friday, July 18, 2008

My Baby is ONE!!!!!!

I can't even believe it!!! I never thought time could go by so fast! Ali has been such a joy and I feel so blessed to have her in my life! I can't wait to see what new things she learns this next year!

Ali last year:
And, Ali this year:
Boy, what a difference a year makes!!!

10 comments:

LCP said...

Happy B-day Ali!!

Wow, she is such a doll!

Joyce said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!!

I know it seems like forever!I am determined not to test until after my period is late. Which I think AF is due Tuesday 22nd.

Tiffany said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ali! I love her tutu!

Amy said...

yeah for Ali's first birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ali!! :-)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Ali!! I can't believe how fast this last year went. Today is Craig's birthday, too, by the way.

Did you take that picture of Ali in her tutu? Very cute!

Heather said...

Love all of those pictures!! I don't know how I missed them. Ali has the most gorgeous eyes.

Me said...

My goodness, where has the time gone? Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl!

Mrs.Gator said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ali! I remember when your auntie Mrs. BFW posted the blog that you were born it was so exciting :).

Platinum Rose said...

Happy belated first birthday Ali! My how time flies!