Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's an outbreak of BABIES!!!!

It seems as though there has been a crazy outbreak of blogger babies that will soon be making their appearances...but I realized that so too has this become the story in my own, real, life! My sister Kristin is due to give birth in about three weeks or so. My SIL the same week. Another SIL is due at the beginning of Feb. Mine is due the end of Feb. AND NOW, my sister Jamie has found out that she's expecting and due just ONE week after me! I'm gonna have a whole new crap-ton of neices/nephews! YAY!!!!!!

Josh's Dad and Stepmom are going from three grandchildren to SIX in a matter of months. Well, okay, couting ours it's only five....but Josh's sister and her husband are going to start TTC in the next few months or so. So, that'll be another one to add to the list!

Josh's Mom and Stepdad are going from two grandchildren to four in the same month since his siter is due the same month as me.

And, my mom is going from four grandchildren to seven! Yowza! As if our families aren't big enough without babies! :o) Can you even imagine how big our families will be once all of our siblings are done having babies! I have three siblings that haven't even begun to have children yet! I love me a big family! :o)

Anyways, Congrats Mrs. BFW! I love ya sis! I'm glad we're going to be going through the misery together! :o)

5 comments:

Platinum Rose said...

That's so wonderful there will be that many babies in your family so close in age. Lots of friends and playmates for them! How cool. And that's so neat you and your sister can be pregnant together. Just 1 week apart, wow!

Amy said...

An outbreak of blogger babies...we better watch out! :)

audreybreier said...

It's amazing how many babies are going to be born so close to each other...so fun! :)

Joyce said...

Funny you mentioned this. Check out my blog

Betsy said...

WOW, I am so out of the loop. I really need to get updated on blogs. I've been so bad at reading them lately!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your hubby (and Ali!) on your WONDERFUL NEWS! How awesome. I'm excited to hear about the coming months!! Wow, so many blogging ladies expecting baby #2.... *sigh* I'd better try a little harder...lol!

Anyway, congrats again, and best wishes!