Monday, June 2, 2008

Pictures

It completly exhausts me thinking about posting pictures from when my parents came to visit and when we went back home to visit. There's too many of them!!! Even if I picked the best ones, I'd be here all night! I'm trying my hardest to set up an album on photbucket so that you can go check them out if you desire. It's much easier to post them to that, than it is to post on blogger!
That didn't work out as well as planned and has taken a lot longer than I would have liked as well. It, for some stupid reason, wouldn't allow me to make a separate album...ugh! So, I've made a slideshow. And, on top of that I have some pictures of Ali to share. You get bored, I'll understand! It's a lot of pictures to take in in one post.



Mmmm, carrots and dip!
Do you think my mommy will card me!?

Doing bubbles for the first time
I get mean when I'm all clean!

Givin' Jasper some love!
All of my duckies!!

Vroom, vroom!

I don't think I like grass!

7 comments:

Mrs. Taco said...

As always, I love looking at pictures of little Ali! :o) Nine more days til Disney!!! Woohoo! If I don't talk to you before then, I hope you have a really awesome time. Be a kid! LOL :o)

Joyce said...

Aww Ali is so cute! I love the one of you blowing bubbles and the one of her with Jasper. I hope you have a great time at Disney!

Alicia said...

Great pics sweetie! Makes me MAYBE want to treck downtown to get some pictures with ht enew camera! Ali is so cute...I can't wait to meet her!!!!!
P.S. Check your email!

Heather said...

Ali is just getting cuter and cuter! Love the new pictures.

Maddy has that same pink jacket from Children's Place. I love it!

Tiffany said...

I couldn't see the slide show of DC for some reason but I did love the pictures of Ali! You can never post too many because she is so darn cute!

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

What a pretty little one!

Platinum Rose said...

Awwwwww!