Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back from Disney

We just got back last night, and boy does it feel good to be back "home". Josh's mom kept Ali up a little later so that we could see here when we got back. It was so cute to see her face light up when we walked in the door! You could tell that she missed us! I'm glad, because I missed her TERRIBLY! :o) It was really good for Josh and I to take a vacation alone, but it was so hard being away from her.

My first trip to Disney was fantastic! I loved it! Josh had me running around everywhere and to all ends of each park and back again twice! My feet hurt, my shins hurt, I was tired...and almost felt like I needed a vacation from my vacation! I have a TON of pictures! We actually took 600!!!!!! So, once I decide which ones are my favorite, I'll post them! Until then, I'm going to try my best to catch up with everyone!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had such a good trip! It is funny how vacations are so busy and tiring that you need a break when you come back! I can't wait to see your pictures and hear more about your trip!

Mrs.Gator said...

Welcome home!!! I am so glad you had a great time :). I love disney!!!

Told you I would have a baby while you were gone (thank goodness I did).

Anyway glad you had fun!

Kristen Miller said...

I knew you'd have an amazing time. You're right though...it's always very exhausting and all the walking leaves you sore. I can't wait to see some pictures. Have a great weekend!

Platinum Rose said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your fun trip! But first get some rest and some bonding time in with Ali!

Heather said...

yay! you're back! I knew you'd have a great time and I'm going to go look at your pictures and hate you all over again. I want to go back!!

Ok, really, you know I love you. lol

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a great time! I can't see the pictures though! Can you email them to me? nickibasma@yahoo.com