Friday, June 20, 2008

Pictures

I was finally able to go through the pictures from Disney World and narrow the 600+ down to 90! I put them in an album and put the link on my side bar. Take a look if you have a few minutes!

That's all I have for now. I've been feeling pretty icky the past few days, so I'm off to bed. Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yep, I was right. I hate you now.

audreybreier said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Maybe you'll feel better soon! :)

Mrs.Gator said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful trip!!! Disney ROCKS!!!

What camera do you have? Those are some AMAZING pictures :)

Amy said...

The pictures are great - thanks for sharing!!!

Tiffany said...

Great pictures! I had so much fun looking at them. It looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Mrs. Taco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.