Thursday, June 5, 2008

I know you're sick of pictures, but....

This one is just TOO cute to not share!
And, this one is of the new funny face she's been making. I told you I'd try to get a picture of it, I did, so I HAD to post it!
That's really all I have...nothing new to talk about. Oh, except for the fact that I'll be leaving for Disney World in ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Kristen Miller said...

OMG...that has to be one of the most picture perfect moments EVER! So beautiful!

I can't believe your trip is a week away. WooHoo! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures! Ali is too freaking cute :)

One week?! I'm so excited for you! You'll HAVE to post more pictures then too.

Heather said...

Holy Cow! She doesn't even look like a little baby anymore. :( She looks all grown up and she's not even one! Isn't that crazy?

Such a sweet picture though.

I wish Maddy had teeth like that. lol I'm 99% sure she'll turn one without any teeth.

I keep forgetting that I'm not talking to you because you're going to Disney. I just can't help myself, I guess. hehe

Desirée said...

I LOVE seeing pics of her. She's sssoooooo cute!!

Mrs.Gator said...

Those pictures are adorable! Thank you for sharing :)

Have a blast at Disney!!! It is so much fun, tons of walking but a BLAST!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll! Love all the pictures.
Have fun at Disney!

Joyce said...

2 DAYS UNTIL YOUR TRIP!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Heather said...

Ooh, I just wanted to say I love the picture at the top. You guys are too cute! Love the clip! You should get some more. lol

Have a great time at Disney!!

Sara said...

Love the pictures! Ali is adorable!

Tiffany said...

I could never get sick of your pics of Ali! I can't believe your vaca is next week! Lucky you!

Trish J said...

Are you SO EXCITED for Disney? you're going to love it! Have an ice-cream cone on Main Street for me.

Me said...

I love the new pic at the top of your blog! Hope all is well!