Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ali has a secret!!!

Ali got a new shirt and wants to show you all!!!!! Heehee!


I don't think I want to be a Big Sister!!!!
Wait, I think I might be able to handle it!

So there ya have it! Ali's gonna be a big sister! We found out on our last night in Disney (how perfect for my Disney freak of a husband!). Due the 26th of February!

21 comments:

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Kristen Miller said...

OMG!!! Congratulations! How exciting. You ladies are very brave jumping back on the baby wagon so soon after number one. Thanks for testing the waters out for me. I'll have plenty of people to get advice from. ;) I can't wait to follow along with your pregnancy.

audreybreier said...

Yay!! I'm so glad we're pregnant together again :) And, how fun that they'll be almost exactly a month apart...my due date is January 27th, so almost exactly a month :) I think it's so funny that you told me you guys were going to start trying and then barely a week later you found out you are pregnant! Funny how that works out :) Congratulations! I'm super excited for you!

Mrs. Taco said...

Woohoo!!! :o) I'm glad I didn't spill the beans to your mom with my mindless commenting. LOL :o) I can't wait to find out tonight what her reaction was!!! See you later! :o)

erin said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations Jodi!! That is such wonderful news!! Yay!! :) All these babies--I tell ya, something must be in the water! ;)

I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy and delivery....Ali's going to be a great big sister! :)

Love,
Erin

tm said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Platinum Rose said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! Oh WOW! Congratulations sweetie!!! Yay, what wonderful news! I totally wasn't expecting to read this today!! Yippeeee!

Amy said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and cannot wait to here all about the journey with #2. You got such a cutie with #1 - why not go for it again!!!

Trish J said...

OHMYGOOOOOOSH! That's awesome! Lots of luck to you, Honey! You are going to be so great as a mommy of two.

Stacey J said...

I have been following your blog for a little while, and I just have to say a big congratulations! I am Stacey, Charity's (Gators Wife), sister. 2 kiddos is a ton of fun. I am looking forward to reading more. Congrats again!

Mrs.Gator said...

Oh my goodness Jodi!!! How exciting for you and your family!!!! That is fantastic :).

CONGRATULATIONS :)

Charity

LCP said...

Yeahhhhh, that is great news! How fun. There must be something in the "blogging" water, as was said before, we are all popping them out again!!

Joyce said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Send the baby dust my way so I can join you!

Tiffany said...

No way!!! I can't believe Ali is going to be a big sister! What wonderful news!!! I love the second picture of Ali... she looks thrilled!

*Tina* said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Yay! Congrats, again! I've been checking your blog for the last week to see if you had announced it yet. I'm so excited for you. Ali is going to be a great big sister.

Gosh, that clip is cute. hehe

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Congratulations! What a wonderful way to find out :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS!!!! How exciting!!! I LOVE THAT SHIRT TOO BY THE WAY!!!
I'M SO THRILLED FOR YOU!

~ MeLissa said...

congratulations, dear! Wow. Another baby. I have to admit I'm just a teensy weensy bit jealous, but it is so thrilling! How wonderful!:)

I'll try to keep up on how you're doing...you're going to have your hands full!

Marisa said...

Wow, congratulations!!! There definitely must be something in the water. :) Can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey with #2!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I have been a lurker. I just lover your blog though! Congrats on the pregnancy! BTW... where did you find that Big Sister Shirt? I ask because we are TTC #2 and I would love to find something like that for my son... so when the day comes I can surprise everyone. If you could... please email and tell me where you found it. Thanks so much
Adrienne
adrie9677@aol.com