Hi gals! I don't feel much like posting right now, but I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I've been terrible about keeping up with you all while my parents were in town and while I was at home. I'm back here in DC, but only for TWELVE more days! check out that coutdown.....that's all I have left to wait til' our Disney trip!!!! I'm excited!
I still have a CRAP-TON of pictures to post from the parents visit and my visit home....I'll try to do that soon!
Nothing too exciting has been going on since we got back to DC, just trying to get back into our normal schedule. Ali hasn't been sleeping that great, she's got a cold and she's teething AGAIN! This time I'm pretty sure she's working on cutting FOUR teeth at one time! Ouch!
I ordered her birthday party supplies....decided on the duckies! Thanks for the help! Well, I'm trying to get the pictures off of the camera, as to post them for you all soon. I hope you're all doing well!
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






5 comments:
Yay ducks!
Glad to see you went with the duckies! They were so cute :). I am excited to hear about your trip to Disneyworld, I LOVE DISNEY!!!! I will hopefully be having a baby while you are gone :) Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
I'm so jealous that you're going to Disneyworld! We're taking Maddy when she's 3 so we have 2 years left. :( You guys will have so much fun and I can't wait to see all of the pictures!
It's almost Disney time!!!!! So excited for you!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get a chance. Duckies, how cute!
I can't believe you are good to Disney world so soon! You lucky girl! I'm sure you will have a blast! Especially if it is your first time!
Post a Comment