Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures as promised!!!

I said I'd post pictures from our trip to Appleworks, so here they are!!!  Josh's family goes every year and this year was much more fun!  Ali was able to walk around the pumpkin' patch and ride the choo choo they have...she was just more fun this year!  Last year she was only 9 wks old when we went, boy how time flies!!!  

Our family of three....but not for long!!!

Riding the choo choo with daddy!

Hello out there!!!  I've got my Miss America wave down pat!
Give me that punkin'!!!!
Small baby in a big ol' pumpkin patch!
This one looks good!
She looks so big!!!


Here's a small one for me!  
Josh and his pumpkin.  
So many punkins to choose from!  How does a girl decide!?  
She'll kiss anything!




She'll even kiss a goat!
Feeding a baby goat
Here, want a piece of hay!?  
all the cousins
This is how Ali plays Corn Hole!





4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Platinum Rose said...

That looks like so much fun! Cute pictures! Family of three...not for much longer is right! So hard to believe you're already 20 weeks along! WOW.

Heather said...

Love the pictures!! She looks so grown up!

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of her kissing the pumpkin!