Miss Erin tagged me to do a Meme. I can actually find the time to do this one!! Here ya go!
Go to your pictures, find the 4th file, then the 4th picture and post it. Tell the story behind the picture in your post. Then pick 4 people to tag. Simple enough, right? Right.
Here's the picture:

Every year Josh's family goes to Appleworks, spending the day together and picking out pumpkins. This picture was from last year. (we have a similar picture from this year, up in my header!!) I can't believe Ali was so small! (only TEN weeks old!!!). It was a fun time, but this year was so much better with Ali able to run around and have fun! So, there ya have it!
I tag:
Amy B
Nicki
Audrey
Trish






1 comments:
Oh fun! Okay, I just posted mine :) What does Picture Meme mean anyway?
Post a Comment