Boy how time is flying by! I'm halfway done! YAY! 20 more weeks and we'll meet our little Baby Newt....who STILL has no name! Eh well, we still have 20 more weeks to come up with one!
I had my doctor's visit on Thursday. I've only gained 7lbs so far!!! It'd be SOOO nice to keep the weight gain under 20lbs, but not thinking that's going to happen. We'll see though. Doc and I did discuss the ultrasound and how they found some cysts on the Choroid Plexus in the brain. He wasn't concerned AT ALL since there were no other abnormalities that could indicate a defect. He did say that if it would make me feel better, he'd write me another order for an ultrasound at 28wks just to show that they had disappeared. So, I took him up on it! I mean, if it's ordered by a doctor our insurance will cover it! And, we'll get to see the baby again, which is always fun!!! :o)
Here are the 20 week belly shots!
We did go to the mall last night and I decided that we'd do a pull up, but since they're SO BIG on her I just went ahead and put a diaper on her for the few hours we were out. I didn't really want to do the diaper, but pull ups are the same thing as a diaper....so what difference did it make!? Each time she peed she told us that she went too, so I'm hoping that those few hours didn't do too much damage! :o)
My sister Amy came out for a visit this week and left today. We didn't do too much considering Josh had the car each day. We did take Ali to the park nearby the other day and then went to the mall last night. Josh took her to the National Archives and to the Newseum before he toted her off to the airport. It was hard to have her leave, but we'll see her in a week when we go back home for another visit!!!
Well, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. And, ladies who aren't blogging anymore...if you're still reading, I hope you're doing well! I miss you!!!!






5 comments:
7 lbs!? Good for you. Glad everything is going well :)
Glad to hear Ali is taking to the potty training well!
God Bless you guys!
You look great! And congrats on the 7lbs. I would say from the pic that all 7 lbs is in your belly. I was one of those that gained my weight everywhere!!! Sounds like the potty training is going great. I am so impressed with her being able to recognize when she needs to go. Great job Ali!!!
I'm glad the potty training is going well!
I'm glad to hear the potty training is going well! We had a good weekend with Mackenna this past weekend. :o) (Training pants all the time except for at Brandon's soccer game, the pumpkin patch and church.) She even told me when she had to poop! I can't wait to see you again when you get home. Take care! :o) Give Ali hugs for me!
Post a Comment