Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just to embarrass her some day!!!

I had to post a picture of my little Potty Training Princess!!!  
I still can't believe how well she's doing!  Today we only had one "accident".  So we didn't have to do ANY laundry for undies, not even tonight!!!  She woke up from both of her naps completely dry, and even poopied in the potty again!  It's the cutest thing EVER to hear her say "YAY" in her little voice each time she goes potty!  If she goes, she throws a little party for herself and she's so happy.  

I'm so glad I decided to potty train early, and will do it again in a heartbeat!!!!!  Hopefully we'll have this licked soon!!!  

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! That is really impressive. I never knew that you could start potty training so early! I am definitely going to give it a try with Brooke! I love the new layout of your blog. I have some catching up to do!

Platinum Rose said...

That's awesome! Go Ali! (and Mom!)

Anonymous said...

That's great! good for her! I started but Brody had no interest in it and screamed every time he just saw his potty. I'm jeolous!

Trish J said...

That's awesome that you have her starting so soon. I am interested in getting Cam started early, but with him in school all day, it could be tough.

Hey - maybe I missed something ... where did Jamie's blog go? Is she not writing anymore? When I switched my template, I lost my links and only reposted the girls who asked for an invite. But I was trying to get back in touch with some of the girls whose blogs I used to read and saw hers was down. Tell her I was asking about her ...!

audreybreier said...

I'm glad the potty training is going so well! I'm going to start working with Cade in January. I just have a feeling with the busyness of the holidays coming up I wouldn't be very consistent. It's encouraging to know it can be done early because Cade will only be 1 1/2 when I start working with him!