I'm home.....ALONE! Alone, alone! Well, not if you're counting Jasper...but, no-baby alone!
Josh's Dad and Stepmom came out on thursday for a visit and today they headed to the Halocaust Museum. I opted to stay home...for several reasons. 1. I've been recently--and although we didn't make it through the WHOLE museum, the things they'll really want to see are the things that I've already seen. 2. I'm just not a HUGE museum person. I mean, I like to go to them, to see the cool things, and then I'm over it. Josh can go to the same museum over and over and be fine, but that's not me. 3. with all of the other conditions I just didn't want to get tired of it and be ready to go home while everyone else wants to stay longer...that wouldn't be pleasant for anyone.
So, here I am...all alone. Frankly, I don't know what the HECK to do with myself!!!!! I've never been in THIS house alone before! I've already got all the cleaning and laundry done--I had to do that before the ILs got here. I have no child to chase after. I got to sleep in today, so there's no nap in my future. I did the dishes this morning. WHAT.THE.CRAP.AM.I. GOING.TO.DO!?!?!
I'm sure I'll find something...there's ALWAYS something. I'm just not used to this! At all!
The ILs got her on Thursday evening. Yesterday we didn't do too much...we couldn't really go anywhere because Josh was at work and didn't leave the carseat, and the ILs didn't bring theirs along. We opted to take a walk to the park. It was a gorgeous day here, and Ali had a really good time. FIL got some really cute pictures of Ali while we were there. We got back, and Ali took a late nap. Josh got home and we decided to head to dinner, just the two of us. We went to Bonefish....MMMMMMMM! I pretty much finished a while appetizer by myself and then at the crap out of my dinner! I haven't eaten like that in a looong time! It was nice to get out just the two of us. We don't have sitters out here very often so it was nice to take advantage of the ILs willingness to stay at home with Ali.
Some more exciting stuff: I changed my orignial u/s date of Oct 3rd to MONDAY!!!!!!! I only have two more days to wait to find out what we're having!!!!! I'm so excited! I was kinda bummed that I was going to have to wait after I got back from my visit home, and Josh asked me why I didn't just make the appointment for one of the other locations. So, the next day I called a differnent one of the locations and was able to get in sooner! It's a tad further away from teh house, but it's worth it! :o) I'll technically be two days shy of 18wks...according to my orignal due date. BUT on one of my early u/s I have a due date that's two days earlier than my original EDD. So, I'm thinking that it shouldn't be that big of a deal to go two days sooner, since really, my due date COULD be two days sooner. I hope this one cooperates well. I remember Ali not cooperating at first, and the tech couldn't get a clear shot of her "area." Eeee! I'm so excited! My SIL--that's due three weeks before me--just found out what she and BIL are having! They're gonna be having a little BOY!
THEN on tuesday I'm going back home! I feel like it's been forever since I've had a visit home. It's been almost 7wks! I normally get to go home every 4wks or so. Once I get back out here to DC on the 2nd, I'll be going home again in less than three weeks at the end of Oct. I love going home! I miss home! I wanna move back home!!!
Well, that's about all for now. Next time I post I'll be letting you all know if it's a little Lillian or Avery OR a little Tyson!!!!!!!
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






4 comments:
hey! Im home alone now too!! DH is gone for a week! I know how you feel...
I cant wait to hear what youre having!
Hey, I was wondering, what happened to Mrs. BFW's blog? It says it was removed...?
I hope you enjoyed your day alone!
I'll be checking back later on today for your post.
Oh... I cna't wait to hear what you are having!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful visit home! Your family is going to be so excited to find out what you are having!
Post a Comment