I know it's not right want a man dead, but is it okay to be relieved when one is!? Not just a regular Joe Shmoe, but an evil man who does terrible things!? And, when this evil man did a terrible thing to one of your VERY close family members!?!?! Read this story!
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080929/LOCAL1802/809290345/1195/LOCAL18
Maybe I'm a terrible, terrible person for feeling a little bit of relief, okay--A LOT of relief-- that this man is now dead. He can never hurt another person, and can never hurt my family member! Which, is what he did ten years ago! Sexually assaulted someone very close to me....and because of that ended up in jail! Apparently he was at it again, and got what he deserved!
You will stand before God now, David Meyers! And, because I know our God is just, I am relieved to hear that you've passed!






7 comments:
Oh wow. I am sure that sent a strong set of emotions through you upon hearing this news!
Wow, thats crazy! I don't blame you at all for being relieved!
Nope, you're not bad. :o) I was relieved too! LOL And I think mom was the "worst" at being excited. She told me that she told everyone she knew about it. Ooh, she even called the father that killed him! She told him that he was our angel. LOL I'll have to tell you the story on Wednesday when I see you. :o)
WOW, I'm so sorry that he assaulted your family member. I think it's very normal to feel relieved.
Wow. crazy!
Actually, that story makes me sick. I hate hearing about those kind of things especially since we have a daughter now. The what ifs...
Thanks for sharing that...and I am sorry he affected your life so much. The relief you feel is so normal. Say an extra prayer for the dauther and father too...what they must be going through is tough.
Oh my goodness! I definitely can't say I blame you for feeling relieved/happy that he is gone. I'm glad your family no longer has to worry about him hurting them or anyone else. Take care.
Post a Comment