Hello all! I have a lot of pictures to show you! I haven't really taken a whole bunch of Ali lately. I'm not sure why...but, I'm thinking it's because she will hardly sit still!!! Even though we have a kick-ass camera, I just can't seem to get that many good pictures. I'm pretty sure it's user error, but anywho, here are some pictures I've taken...mostly from our trip to the park yesterday.
This one is just too cute, even though it wasn't a park picture.
Stopping to pose.



Hello out there!
Mommy and Ali. I actually like this picture of us!!! It's hard for me to get in front of the camera these days, but we don't have that many pictures of us!
Can't leave out Daddy!

Other than that, I had my 16 week appointment today. Things are just dandy. Baby's heartrate was in the 150s and I've only gained another TWO pounds! Woo hoo! That makes a total of three pounds! I'm sure that having all the "reserve" weight that I had from Ali makes it easier to not gain as much, but either way.....it's A LOT less than what I had gained with Ali at this point. I'm hoping that not gaining as much weight with this one will allow me to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight this time. And, no, I'm not talking about pre-pregnancy all together...I mean, just before this one. I'm thinking it's not going to happen anytime soon that I'll be back down to what I weighed with Ali!! If ever! :o) 
OOOOOH! I FINALLY got to schedule my u/s!!! They don't do them in the office where I go--which I find odd, since they did both of my early u/s there....anyways, so I had to schedule it for another office. So, it was pretty much up to me when I wanted to schedule it--with Ali it was done at my OB's so they seemed to want to stick to the "right at 20wks" thing--all my doc said was to make sure it was at least two weeks from now. Well, two weeks from now I'll be back home visiting my family. I tried to schedule it for the day before I left, but they didn't have anything available. So, it looks like we will FINALLY be finding out what Baby Newt is on October 3rd! Three weeks! I'm so excited!
Well, I'll leave you all with a 16wk belly picture. I did end up going ahead and switching over to maternity pants. Even though all of my pants still fit, there's nothing quite like the comfort of elastic waistbands!!! :o)






9 comments:
Look at your little belly! LOL :o) I'm glad you guys had a good fun day yesterday for Josh's birthday. Take care. I can't wait til you come home! I miss seeing you! :o)
Holy Crap, that's a big dog!
Ali's getting so much hair. It's beautiful. I wouldn't even know where to begin to do a little girl's hair.
Yea, I'm so glad you got an early u/s date. I know you're anxious. We had to go to another office for ours too. But it was better, b/c they specialized in that and gave us 3D pics :)
BTW-your little belly is cute. I'm all about the elastic pants when prego. All pants should be made that way :0
wow. BIG DOG!!!
She is so adorable in the pictures you took at the park!!
What a cute belly!
aww the pictures are so cute! I love the one with Ali and your dog, that is too funny. I can't wait to hear what you are having!!
Holy Crap! Jasper is huge! Ali looks so tiny next to him. Very cute picture, though.
Is it weird that I kind of miss my maternity pants. Dang that elastic waistband was comfy! lol
Loved the pics! The one of you and Ali was great. And I loved the one of her and and your dog looking out the window, so cute! You're starting to get a belly, yay! Cute. October 3rd, that's not that long away (I'm counting down the days until Oct. 4th when I am throwing a baby shower for my best friend)! I'm excited to find out what you're having!
I love Jasper! He's so big!
You look adorable! I have no clue why u don't want to be in front of the camera. That's a great pic of you and Ali.
I'm excited to hear if it's a boy or girl...I'm going to toss out a wild guess and say BOY! I'm always horrible at guessing games so I'm sure that means you're having a girl.;-)
That top picture is awesome! We had Great Danes when I was growing up so I've always loved them. Thanks for sharing all the pics. Have a great weekend!
I LOVE the picture of Ali and Jasper! I can't believe how big he is! She looks so tiny next to him!
Post a Comment