Even though Baby Newt has previously been spotted here once or twice before....this is the first time looking like a real baby (instead of a little nugget!). The tech did have the doctor come in to talk with us after she was done taking her measurements. They apparently saw some cysts on the choroid plexis in the brain, but we were reassured that those go away on their own as the baby gets older. Still, it was enough to get our hearts racing when we heard "we saw something on the baby's brain." She said that they'd put it in my report to my doctor and we'd talk about it at my next appointment. Other than that, everything looked fabulous and baby Newt was just wigglin' away!!!! I took pictures of the pictures, so they aren't that spectacular, but you get the idea!
profile: 3D of the hand in front of the face
little feetsies!
This one is totally my fav!!! The toes are totally behind it's head!!! See the legs all stretched out at the top!?
Another 3D of the face....hands are behind the head, elbows out. OH!!! I know you're all DYING to know what this little Newt is! Well, here's HER official girly shot!!!! :o)
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






18 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations on the girl! How exciting :) I like the name Lilly but I also like Avery because it's so different. It's a hard decision :) Anyway, I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Ali is going to be so excited to have a little sister! That is so exciting! And WOW baby Lash sure is flexible!
Congrats on having another little girl! I have 3 girls and I LOVE it! They are a constant joy, and built in shopping buddies. Can't get much better then that. Congrats again!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay! A girl! That is awesome! Congrats!
Congrats on another little girl. I can't believe how much you can see on your u/s. I can't wait for mine.
Congrats on another girl!! How fun...and no need to buy all new stuff. whew!! I love the idea of taking pictures of the pictures...hmmm, should have thought about that.
Hope you have a great week.
How exciting! Congrats on another little girl. That's great news. I'm glad to hear they didn't seem too concerned about the cyst thing. Scary.
I love both names!
Yay!!!! Congrats on another girl! I'm so excited for you, Jodi. I'm a tad jealous, especially now that baby #2 has been put off by another year because of the move. Oh well. I'll just have to live vicariously through you. :P
Love both names! You can't go wrong. :D
congrats on another daughter!!!
Congratulations!!!! I was totally thinking about you the last two days wondering what the result was. I had to go out of town for work and the first thing I did this morning when I got to my desk was check your blog :). Two girls! HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS again!
Ultrasound pictures are SO awesome!! Congratulations on your baby girl on the way, SO excited for you guys!!! Ali will now have a little sister to help mentor. Precious!
YEA a girl! How exciting to finally know. You got some great pictures. I love the 3D one of her face with her elbows up by her head. It's like she's layed back. Hopefully that will be a sign of her dimenor :)
Congrats on baby girl #2!! Both Avery and Lilly are really cute names. I agree, you can't go wrong there. Thanks for sharing the pics of the ultrasound!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family!
I tagged you.
How sweet! Another girl! Congrats!
Yay for another girl!!! Congrats!!!
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment