Holy crap! I'm 15 wks today....already!!! The time is just FLYING by this time around! I'm feeling great now. My lost appetite has now found me! Grrr! :o) I'm pretty sure I've well surpassed my one pound weight gain that I had had at my last appointment.
I have my 16wk appointment next week and then I'll be able to schedule my ultrasound. I'm so excited to find out what we're having this time. I'm ready for a boy, but I really think we'll be having another girl. Which, is totally fine with me. I LOVE having a daughter and would love to have another one. I know that Josh is really wanting a boy, but I think he'd be totally in love with the idea of having another "daddy's girl." Ali has him wrapped around her tiny little finger and he just adores her. I told him the other day that I can't really picture him with a boy now that we've had Ali. We'll see though.
We have started to BRIEFLY discuss names. We had two boy names picked out the first time around, Tyson or Jackson. I think we've decided on Tyson Scott. Josh really wanted to use his name as the middle name, but I just hate the idea of people decided to call him JJ! Ick! So, I think it'll be Tyson. Scott is after my uncle that passed away when I was younger.
For the girls name....we haven't decided on anything just yet. That's still up in the air, but we have narrowed it down to a few. Lillian (Lilly) or Avery....and maybe even Delanie (that was one of my favs. when we were picking out Ali's name). The middle name will definitely be Mae, which is my grandmother's middle name. So, it's just finding something that will go well with Mae. Honestly though, most everything sounds "southern" with a middle name of Mae....but I'm set on it, so hopefully we can come up with something. I'm open for suggestions! :o)
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






11 comments:
I can't wait to find out what you're having either. I hope you have a boy - they are a ton of fun.
We have a patient at the practice who's name is Anna Mae...it is pretty southern sounding, but I like it. :)
Wow...15 weeks already? I feel like it was just yesterday you were telling us all Baby #2 is on the way!
I really like both Lilly and Avery as girls names, so for me, I don't think you could go wrong with either one. :)
Have a great day!
Love,
ERin
I think all of them sound great! Avery is really cute and they all sound good with Mae. I'm real anxious to find out what you're having too! I'm not sure which one I'm "feeling" though so it will be a nice surprise to find out. :o) Take care!
Oh wow - I can't believe you're 15 weeks already! :) Yay.
I love your baby names.
I am glad you are feeling good. I can't wait until I get my appetite back. Every thing that I look at right now makes me want to gag. I will be 11 weeks on Monday so hopefully it will be getting better soon. I love all the names you are thinking about!
15 weeks already! WOW!!! I am glad that you are feeling better :)I love the names you have picked out... Mike and I have already started talking about the names for our next who is a few years out and he has already picked Katie May as a girl name so Mae is awesome!
15 weeks already?! That's crazy! Tyson Scott is very cute. I LOVE Lillian (Lily) and we also discussed Avery when I was pregnant with Maddy. I love them all. Good choices. :D
I agree that it's weird to think about Craig with a boy now that we have a girl.
Oooh fun discussion! I LOVE Lillian and I LOVE Mae - I also love Sophia for a girl. DH has nixed Sophia for us(not that Im pregnant, im not!!), so Im sad about it.
Sophia Mae? yeah!!
Jillian? Jillian Mae?
I'm glad that the time is flying for you! It seems to be at a standstill for me about now!
I like your name choices! Lily and Avery are beautiful names and Tyson is my brother's name! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Wow 16 weeks!!
I think no matter if you find out you are having a girl or a boy, you will feel weird and not know what to do. Another girl...would be fun, but a boy would bring balance. I was freaked out about having a boy (still kind of am), but I think I would have been just as freaked out about TWO girls!!
Whatever God blesses you with, they will bring you lots of joy...children always do!!
Oh I love that you're talking about your "naming process". A lot of people are weird about that (uhum...my husband;) We love Tyson, it was one of our options with Ty. But obviously we ended up going with just Ty. And it's funny b/c Lilly and Avery are girl names we like too. I really like Lilly Mae Lash. Very cute. So dainty :)
Post a Comment