For those of you gals who follow my sister Jamie's blog you know that my niece Mackenna had to have heart surgery yesterday. They had to put a patch on a hole that she's had in her heart since she was born. She came through the surgery just fine. My mom told me that she was up and playing in the playroom at the hospital and they were all set to go home today.
Well, so they though. Poor little Kenna has to go back in today to have the patch replaced. There is apparently a corner of the patch that wasn't lying flat with the heart. UGH, poor little thing! Isn't enough trauma for a two year old to have to go through surgery ONCE, but then to have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN the very next day!?
I wish I was there. I HATE being away from my family! I should be there! With everyone else! I should be there to support my sister! It's not fair, and I hate it!
Anyways, if you could all pray for my little niece Kenna and my sister (and BIL too) we would all appreciate it!!!






7 comments:
Praying as I type!!!
Oh geez, Jodi. Poor thing. Kids are so resilient. She will bounce back from this and be playing again soon, probably before your sister will bounce back (it takes us adults longer). What is her blog page, I'd like to keep up on them?
I said a prayer for them and will continue to pray that everything goes fine with the surgery and she heals perfectly. I feel so bad for Makenna having to go through this.
I'm sorry. :(
Thank you for updating us on what is going on. I will continue to pray!
Oh no, poor MacKenna! Please let Jamie know we are all thinking about her and her little girl! I hope the second surgery, and her recovery go well. They are in my thoughts!
Poor MacKenna! I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment