Here are the belly pictures! The first is from 34wks with Ali--just to compare--and then the second is the current 34wks picture this time around.
Anyone seen my feet!? I lost sight of them a while ago. They're chubby. Barney Ruble-ish looking! If you find them let me know! :o) **there's a post about my little niece below!!**
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






3 comments:
Ha ha...that picture looking down at your belly (where your feet should be) is funny. I remember after having the boys thinking, "Oh wow, I forgot what the bottom half of me looked like!" Of course everything was incredibly puffy though. You look great...almost there!
You're so freakin tiny! I was a WHALE at 34 weeks. you look adorable and it's crazy how much the two pictures look alike. Ur a tiny bit bigger now but not by much at all. You're so lucky that you're one of those "cute-I don't blow up like a blow fish" preggo's! I'm jeolous!
I feel so bad for little Kenna and your family! I would be a wreck if Brody had to go through something like that...and then twice!? Wow...I hope all is well and i'll be praying for her!
You really don't look that much bigger than you were with Ali! I loved the picture looking down your belly. :o) I can't believe you're already 34 weeks! Gosh! Time is flyyyyyying!
Post a Comment