I finally got the link to view Ali's 18 month pictures! I think they turned out really well, and was super pleased with my order. Here's the link so you can check them out!
https://www.thesmilestation.com/hom.asp?AC=LTTT0824101079TAR
Just put in my name (Jodi Lash) to view
I also went in for my 36wks doctor appointment on thurs. I had to have another non-stress test done and an ultrasound to check the fluid. Little Miss Haleigh took some convincing--they had to give me some candy to get her heart rate to go up or down. Didn't take long! As soon as I started eating the sucker they gave me, boy she perked up real quick!!! And, the ultrasound showed that I'm actually making fluid now! YAY! The last time it was checked it was at 10.8cm this time it was at 12.5! Good news! He still wants to do another NST at my appointment next week, but said he shouldn't need to do another ultrasound. I did ask him if he could tell how big she is right now--even though I know it's not exactly accurate to estimate a baby's size by an ultrasound--and he said she was a "good sized baby, but not too big!" She's measuring right on track.
I got a glimpse of the weight gain this time...oh fun! Looks like I've gained a total of 23lbs so far this time around. Not too bad, I guess. Maybe I can keep it under 30lbs this time! :o) I still can't believe that I have less than a month left! Two and a half weeks, actually! I'm starting to get really nervous! I feel like I'm a good mom, and know that I'll be able to handle two babies, but it's so overwhelming that Ali will no longer be the center of my attention. I hope she adjusts well. I am excited to see how she reacts to having a new baby sister. She constantly pulls up my shirt and says "Haleigh! Gonna play!" ( I tell her Haleigh's gonna come out and play soon).
We've gotten all of our visitors scheduled....it's gonna be a crazy two months. No joke! With all of our family we're going to have people here for nearly two months straight! I think there will be a few days in march where no one is here! So many pros and cons to that!
Well, I'm off to finish cleaning. We're having some friends over for the super bowl tomorrow so I really need to clean--fine by me...I think the nesting thing is starting to set in! Last night I was mopping the floor at 10:30pm!!!






6 comments:
I remember thinking the same things about Ava no longer being the BABY and having all of our attention....but it was ok. They're young enough that they adjust quickly and it's so much fun for them to have a close sibling, or at least it seems like it is!! I think that the adjustment of not having Ava get the "baby" attention anymore was harder on me than anyone! hahaha
Good luck!! :) It'll be fine!
I told you I always think Ali is older than what she really is! LOL I put on your facebook page that I liked her two-year pictures! LOL :o) Either way, they did turn out really great. :o)
The pictures look GREAT! She is such a cutie pie!! I love the ones of her pulling up ur shirt. How cute.
It's hard to believe it's almost time for Haleigh's arrival. Love the name by the way!
Ali is so gorgeous! It is so great that you have gotten her pictures done so often, she is going to love looking at them when she is older (and so will you!)
I can't believe you are going to have another little one so soon! That is so cute that Ali is asking Haleigh to come out and play.
And as for the weight gain I am impressed!!! How did you only gain 23 pounds!?! I so wish that was all I gained! I still have a good 20 to lose!
Ali is adorable (not that you didn't know that) and I can't believe that you are only a couple weeks away from the new baby being here! Seems like you just told us you were pregnant!
Cute - adorable - sweet!!! She looks like she was having a good time while the pictures were being taken. I L.O.V.E the ones of the two of you, her lifting your shirt and kissing your belly and the one of her hugging your belly - priceless!!!
Post a Comment