I had to go in today to get another ultrasound to check my fluid levels. At my last appointment my doctor said he wanted to check them again, since they were on the low side of normal. Well, since I'm at home visiting I went to the hospital where I delivered Ali to have it done.....
Turns out, it's even lower than the last time! grrr! Last time it was at 9cm this time it was 8.8cm. So, nothing shockingly lower, but I'm thinkin' it's not a great sign that it's going down. Since I didn't have it done at my doctor's office I was unable to speak to him about it and what this actually means. The hospital will fax over the report to my doctor in a day or so....I'm thinking that my doctor will just keep an eye on it at each visit. I'll have to talk to him more about it when I have my next appointment in a few weeks. I should have had one today, but he had given me the okay to skip this weeks. It does make me a little nervous though!
She's STILL breech...I'm wondering if this girl will EVER turn around! I'm getting this strange feeling that I'll end up with another c-section, regardless of my hopes to not have one. Eh, we'll see. I know she still has time to turn head down, but I'd be more hopefull if she EVER flipped around, but she doesn't. She stays right where she is....head burried in my placenta, right up under my ribs on my left side.
I did get a few pictures from the u/s today. One of her foot, one of her face (although, not so great, since she's hiding in placenta with her hands still in front of her face!) and a cute one of her yawning! I can't put them up yet, since I'm at home, the laptop I use here is crap!!
I'm trying to stay caught up with everyone, but it's so hard while I'm here. I'm having a hard enough time trying to fit in visits with all of our family, and try and see some of my friends for one last time. Out in DC I have the laptop with the wireless internet, making it a lot easier to check up on you all while watching what Ali's getting in to. Here, there's just to many things for her to get in to in the office for me to let her have freedom while I'm posting and reading. Just know that I'm thinking about you all!!!!
Hopefully I can make it back on before Christmas! Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season so far! Can you even believe Christmas is in a week! Yowza! Thanfully I have all my shopping done now! Whew!
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






7 comments:
Love the Christmas layout for your blog! That is too bad that your fluid levels are low! My friend had a similar thing and the doctors pretty much freaked her out completely but everything was fine and her little girl was perfectly healthy! I'm sure your little angel will be perfectly fine too but that is definitely stressful! I'll be praying for you!
Is Ali excited for Santa? Lucky you having all your shopping done!
I don't know much about fluid levels, but please keep us posted!!! I understand your stress and I will be praying.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Let us know what your doctor says about your fluid levels when you talk to him. I didn't have a problem with that, so I really don't know much about it. And I am praying that she does flip herself around so you are able to have a VBAC.
Sounds like you are having a good time with family and friends. Christmas is in SIX days. I am soooo not ready! But I will be. Hope you are too! Merry Christmas!
I love your new back ground! I wish I could change mine but everytime I do, I lose all my links!
I'm sure all will be fine with the baby.I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated!! Enjoy your visit!
I'm sorry to hear that your fluid levels are low. Please let us know what your doctor says when you talk to him about it. Thinking about you and your little girl!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Let us know what you found out about the fluid levels!
I hope your little girl flips head down soon! She still has time, but I understand...I'd be worried at this point, too! Hopefully she'll head that direction soon :)
I hope you had a great Christmas!
I hope you're doing well! :)
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year - can't wait to hear from you :)
Post a Comment