We had our 3D ultrasound today! I was really hoping to get some REALLY good pictures, but wouldn't you know it, Baby Newt didn't want to cooperate AT ALL!!! She's breech (which I knew already), facing my back, and is smooshed in between the uterine wall and placenta. Not only that but she would NOT get her hands away from her face!
The tech had me turning from side to side, pushing and prodding my belly trying to get her to move a little so that we could get a few shots. Finally we were able to get SOME pictures of her cute little face! They're not the best, I think Ali's may have been better, but she's still adorable as ever. I also think she may look a lot like Ali. She certainly has her nose!!! So, here are some of the shots that we got of her.
This one she's sucking on the cord....Mmmmm, yum!






8 comments:
She's a cutie!! Don't you just love those 3D ultrasounds??
I like the spelling Haleigh, also. Our friends' daughter is named Kayleigh, and I love how they spell it! You guys will eventually come up with the perfect name for little Newt :)
That sounds just like my 3D ultrasound. No matter what I did Brooke wouldn't cooperate! Glad you at least got some pictures of her cute little face!
I just love her little face all squished up againt the wall. It is too cute. I still compare Emmaline's face with her ultrasound pictures. It is amazing to me that we have the capability now to have some idea of what our little ones will look like before they arrive. AWESOME!!
I am still rooting for "Alaina" :-)
Those are pretty good for "not cooperating". We couldn't get any of Jack 3D...his face was in my back and wasn't moving a bit.
Those are great...isn't it fun to imagine who she will look like?
Look at those cheeks!
Hope you are able to get a name decided upon!
3D ultrasounds are so awesome! That's so amazing to me all the detail you can see with those things! I like Josh's spelling version of Hayley (vs. Haleigh) instead, sorry! I can't imagine how tough it is to pick a name!
I think those are actually pretty good pictures!
It's so funny how similar our tastes are in names (you & Josh and Me & Dennis). I think we had talked about that before. Hayley is a name Dennis liked. Whatever you choose to name her will be perfect!
What a beautiful little girl!!! She is going to be just as pretty as her big sister :)
Post a Comment