
Up until today, I would have bet my life that Haleigh was weighing in more than Ali was at 9 (and a half) months!!!! Probably because those CUTE, chubby cheeks!!! I finally got in for her 9 month check up (nearly two weeks late, but who's counting!) and she's weighing at almost the exact same weight Ali was at the same age!!! I always love to compare how close they are in size. The last time (at 6 months) Haleigh was 1 1/4 inches TALLER than Ali was. I'd like to look back and see how tall Ali was then, and if Haleigh is still that much taller than she was, but the baby books are all packed up (more on that later).
Other than that and the two shots to the thigh, and a toe prick to check hemoglobin, Pedi said she looked fabulous. She's hitting all of her milestones and she's just growing like a weed!!!! I can't believe that in 3.5 months my baby girl will be a year old!!! Time goes by so fast! She's babbling a lot now--still trying to work on the MaMa, but DaDa comes out better. She's cruising around furniture like a pro. She can hold on to things with just one hand really well, and my ILs even said that she tried to stand up on her own (without pulling up on something!!!!). She's eating quite a bit of table food already and LOVES it! I'm still crossing my fingers that I'll have a good eater!!!! I just don't think i can handle TWO finicky eaters....I'm already ready to pull my hair out each day with the battles I have with Ali!
So, the countdown is on: only 10 more days of being away from home!!! I move back to IN on the 11th!!! I'm really excited to get back home and be near friends and family again! Of course, we're still hoping Josh finds a job there!!!! A few things are in the works, I'm just praying something pans out!!!! So, I'm been trying to get some things packed up to take back home. Josh will be going home for Christmas and will bring of load of stuff back with him. It's amazing how much CRAP we have!!!!! I mean, we're living in a furnished house.....you'd think we wouldn't have that much stuff....WRONG! :)






2 comments:
I can't believe you are moving back SO soon! I am so glad you will be "home" for Christmas (and for good!)
I hope Josh finds a job there soon too!
Okay your girls are so stinking cute! Those cheeks... love em! I can't believe Haleigh is so close a year old either! They grow up WAY too fast!!! (Love the Christmas family photos too!)
What adorable cheeks!
I hope you move goes smoothly (well, as smoothly as one can go with two kiddos) and you're able to have a wonderful Christmas at home :)
Post a Comment