Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

This was the first year we weren't back HOME for Halloween, so I missed being able to see my nieces and nephews all dressed up as I'm sure everyone else also missed seeing my girls dressed up. We had fun anyways, and next year we'll be back home for Halloween!

I tried to get a few good pictures of the girls in their Halloween outfits that my mom bought for them. Haleigh was more into eating the leaves than anything else and Ali was just excited to be OUTSIDE!!! It's been kind of rainy lately, so we haven't been out of the house much.


In the evening we went out trick-or-treating and Ali had a BLAST!!! She's say--without prompts-- "trick-or-treat!" and then "thank you!" after each house! She was even STILL talking about it after her bath! I must say, she and Haleigh did make the cutest Cinderella and Belle I've ever seen!!!!! It's so exciting that Ali's getting old enough to really enjoy, AND get excited about, these things! SO FUN! It was a good night!



1 comments:

LCP said...

How fun...they are stinking adorable!!