My mom had bought some sponge rollers for Ali a LONG time ago. I tried once to put them in, but she wasn't patient enough to keep them in long enough to actually curl. Last night after her bath, she found the stash of rollers and wanted me to put them in. I thought for sure she'd ask for me to take them out before she went to bed. Much to my surprise she didn't want them out even when I asked her!
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






4 comments:
TOTAL cuteness! I love her grin and her curls! That is pretty amazing that she kept them in all night!
how cute...need to get some of those for Josey, she has really long hair and that would be fun!!
i love it!!!!!
What's going on? You haven't posted in a while, but I'm getting snippets from Facebook. What's the scoop?
Post a Comment