Monday, December 7, 2009

How quickly a girl's mood can change!

Yesterday during Ali's nap, I decided to pull out the camera and get a few new pictures of Haleigh. I mean, it's hard not to want to photograph those adorable, chubby cheeks and those piercing, blue eyes!!!! In a matter of about 2.5 seconds we go from

this....


to this....



Gee, can't wait for those teenage years!!!!

4 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

Sounds like my house! :0 Wait until they start putting there hands on their hips while they tell you "NO" and then stomp down the hall and slam their bedroom door. Fun days ahead!

Tiffany said...

At least you got the smile! :) Makes it all worthwhile! I see someone has been playing with the PW actions! How do you like them?

Trish J said...

That's too precious!

Platinum Rose said...

Hahaha, yea, their moods can change in a flash that's for sure!