Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Ducky Hungry!!!"

I have a smart little kiddo, I've known this.  She picks up on EVERYTHING!!!!  So, was I surprised when we were getting her ready for her bath she took one of her ducky toys and held it up to her boobies and said "ducky hungry!"???  No, not surprised!!!  But, it was freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!  Josh and I couldn't help but crack up at her!  


Since we've had family around I try to conceal myself during nursing sessions--I'm not so keen on the idea of whippin' my boobs out in front of my male family members--but today while I had Haleigh under our little nursing wrap (Audrey...I do love it!) and she said "Haleigh, in her TENT!"  Kids say the darndest things, huh!?  

I also forgot to mention in my last post:  I had a doctor's appointment last week to check my incision and such....but in a week (and a few days) I had already lost 20lbs!!!!!!  That means I only have 9lbs left before I'm back at my pre-preg. weight--the weight before Haleigh, that is.  I still have a LOOOOONG way to go before I'm back at the weight I was at before Ali!  

That's all I've got!  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ducky hungry" is hilarious!

Way to go losing 20lbs in 1 week, that's awesome! :)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE it! Ali is so cute! I am looking forward to when Brooke starts talking! Way to go with the weight loss!

Amy said...

That's adorable. 20 lbs, way to go girl!

Sara said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard (read) all day! LOL! Ali is very smart!

Yippee for 20 lbs! Way to go!

Heather said...

Ali is hilarious! I'm glad things are going well.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! Kids are hilarious sometimes!

I'm so jeolous and I didn't just have a baby! good for you!

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

WOW! they catch on too fast!

So sorry I haven't checked in lately. Our computer had crashed. I have a new one and am back now.

Congrats on the new baby!