I went to the airport last night to catch my flight back to DC....but, here I am, posting from IN! :o) I was really not looking forward to going back and leaving home. I've had a wonderful two week visit, and even that didn't seem long enough. It's getting harder and harder to leave knowing I only have two more visits home and then I'm not allowed to fly anymore til after the baby is born. Then, after that, I'm assuming it's going to be a lot harder to travel by myself with two kiddos. Not to mention that it'll be more expensive seeing how Ali will have to have her own seat at that point.
Anyways, I went to check in for my flight and they had apparently canceld my flight. Not sure why, but I didn't care at all! I hurried and called my parents, who had dropped me off at the door, to see if they could come back and get me. I re-booked my flight for this evening. So, I got an extra 24 hrs back at home. Although, I'm back where I was yesterday, feeling like I just DON'T want to go back!!! I can't wait til we're back here for good. 14 more months!!! I can make it.....can't I? Ugh!
So, I'll be back in DC tonight, and the plan is to get the pictures from our visit home and from Halloween put on the computer so I can post them. Everyone else is posting pictures of their cute little ones all dressed up and I'm dying to show everyone my cute little Tinkerbell!!! This Halloween was so much more fun this year, since Ali was able to actually go trick-or-treating!! She was all about running up to the doors and getting candy!!!
Well, I should go start getting my things together (AGAIN!). I'll post pictures soon!
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






2 comments:
Hope that you have a safe trip!
14 months...that's a long time but I know you can make it! Especially with welcoming a second baby into your family, that will help time fly by faster! I am glad you got to spend 2 weeks back home, and still have 2 more trips to look forward to before your baby arrives!
Post a Comment