You've all seen pictures of our LITTLE dog, right? Well, Josh had gotten Jasper before we were even engaged, but I remember him asking my opinion on what to name him when he got him. My sister and I jokingly suggested silly names like Bruiser, or Tiny...you know, things along those lines. He obviously didn't take to any of our suggestions and ended up naming him Jasper. The name suits him....or does it!?
Ali has always been fond of Jasper and he's always been pretty protective of her. Even when she was a newborn he would sit in front of anyone holding her and watch them carefully to make sure nothing happened. I was always grateful that they had this little bond with each other! Every night before bed she gives him a hug and says "ni-night jasper" Until now...
She must have heard Josh or myself say "hey buddy" to him and now she's calling him BUDDY! It's the cutest thing ever! She says "hi buddy" more than she'll say "hi Jasper" anymore. I'm thinkin' we need to re-name the dog! Buddy sounds so much cuter coming from her mouth!






9 comments:
How sweet! Emma does the same thing with our dog (who is a 5lb chihuahua. Her name is Patches, but I call her Puppy a lot of the time, so whenever Emma is trying to love on her, she calls her Puppy in the sweetest little voice. I LOVE it!!
Cute!! Such a silly girl.
How adorable!
That is so cute!
Wait til you decide on the baby's name and she says it! That will be so cute.
What a cute story... she's so adorable!
Hey Jodi, its Cassie. I was looking at your blog and wanted to say Congrats..wow two under the age of 3! You are a brave woman!! I have a blog now too.. osbornepartyofthree.blogspot.com Oh...and Luke is only 26 pounds at 2 1/2 years old..our doctor isnt worried either.
Cassie
Hahaha, cute! We call our dogs by their pet names more than their actual names, too. And they each know their pet names, and actual names, and respond to all of them, it's really cute.
Awww that is so cute! I remember that picture that you posted of the two of them and they make quite the pair!
Post a Comment