Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doctor Visit

I had my 12 weeks appointment today. I can't even believe it's already been two months since we found out!!! I'm just glad that having a little munchkin to chase after helps the time fly by faster!

Anyways, things are lookin' just peachy! We did get to hear the heartbeat, which is always amazing to hear! It was in the 170's--which is where Ali's was too! Although I KNOW it's a wives tale--everyone I've talked to that's recently had babies, that's been true! We'll see though! I will be thrilled with a boy, but I would be equally excited for a girl. I LOVE having a daughter!

I also had the oh-so-fun-weigh-in! Much to my suprise, I've only gained a pound! That's right, just ONE!!!!! And, for your viewing pleasure....I have a few belly pictures--a comparison, of sorts.
8wks

11wks

12wks

11 comments:

RecoveringCoffeeholic said...

Look at that little bump.


Wow. I wonder when I'll get pregnant with the second baby.

Hopefully not soon, but it's fun to think about it a little.

Mrs.Gator said...

awwww you got a baby bump already :). That is so cool!!! I was just talking to a pregnant friend who is due in 5 weeks and I actually started missing the feeling of that beautiful little life growing inside me! Alas I got my IUD so it will be a while for us... Are you going to find out what you are having?

Mrs. Taco said...

You're still a skinny-mini. :o) Congrats on the one-pund gain! That's awesome! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow..look at your adorable little baby bump! How stinkin cute! I love preggo's and how they just glow.
I'm so happy to hear that the dr. appt. went so well and u got to hear the heartbeat! That always gave me butterflies!

Amy said...

I'm glad to hear everything is going well with baby #2!

LCP said...

Such a cute bump. Time does fly a lot faster with the second baby. You already know most of the stuff and you have a little one you are busy with...savor the time. I can't beleive I only have 8-weeks to go!!

Sara said...

You look fantastic!

Platinum Rose said...

I am so glad that the baby's heartbeat sounded healthy! Wonderful news. Your second pregnancy seems to be flying by in my opinion, too. I guess Ali helps make the days until you meet #2 not so slow to come around!

Heather said...

Awww! Look at that cute little baby bump.

I'm glad the appointment went well.

Amy said...

Skinny bitch ;) I hope we're close enough that I can say that. LOL. You're smaller @ 12wks prego than I am now.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad your dr. visit went well. I love hearing the heartbeat! I still haven't gotten around to take a belly pic! I better get on it though because she'll be here before I know it!