There are a ton, I must warn you!!!!
These are from Ali's BIG party back home. We had about 50 people there, it was ducky themed. She had a good time, I was pooped from all the work it took to throw it all together...but overall, I think it turned out well. They're a little out of order, but eh well!
Cake pictures first.... this, I'm sure will embarass her some day!
This was the big cake. We had Ali a special little one she could destroy. Look at all those presents!!! (sorry, these are a little blurry....she was moving around so fast!)
Yay, a ducky book!!!
These are just some randoms from the time we were at home. this one is a little dark, but her smile is just so cute!
At the pool!
I went with one of my girlfriends, Jenny, and her daughter Aliviah to The Children's Museum. Ali had fun!
I had just taken out her piggy tails! Her hair was CRAZY!!!
All FIVE of the cousins--pretty soon there'll be a sixth! :o)
Uncle Bubby and Ali--that's my older brother jason. I started calling him Bubby forever ago...and the kiddies just picked up on it, so now he's uncle bubby!
Okay, well Heather are you happy now!? :o)






3 comments:
YAY!!! Love them! She's so adorable. I had Maddy on my lap while I was looking and she kept waving to Ali. It's too bad we don't live by each other. They'd make great friends. lol
I can't believe how grown up she looks! And I love the curls! So cute!
Craig loves her first car! Where is it from?
Thanks for putting up the pictures. I'm happy now and will quit stalking your blog. lol
Yeah for a picture update. Looks like her birthday was awesome.
Yay picturse! Love the ones with her covered in cake!
Post a Comment