Friday, August 28, 2009

Six months!

Each and every day I'm reminded just how fast time really goes! I still can't believe that my baby girl is SIX months old already--well, she was on the 17th, so it's six months and a few days at this point, because I'm terrible at updating posts anymore! She's rolling over both ways, sitting on her own for several minutes at a time, babbling up a storm, eating her ceral/fruits/veggies daily and is sleeping for about 10 hours at night. Last Friday she had her visit at the doctor. She's 15 lbs 8 ozs (45th percentile) and 27 1/4 inches (93rd percentile!!!!) Skinny and super tall!!! I always like to go back and check Ali's stats for the same age, and even though Haleigh looks chubbier than Ali did at this age--it's the cheeks people!--Haleigh is only 8ozs heavier and is 1 1/4 inches taller thank Ali was. I had her six month pics taken at Target (DUH!) and here are a few of my favs. Obviously, if you're on FB then you've probably already seen them!







3 comments:

Emma's Mommy said...

What a doll! Hard to believe that she is SIX months old already!

LCP said...

OK, they almost look IDENTICAL...I would have a hard time picking who is who. Too cute, no doubt they are sisters!

Platinum Rose said...

Wow time flies! I can't believe she's already over 6 months old already!