Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sisters??

Can you tell these two are sisters!?

When I look at my girls separately-Ali now, and Haleigh now--I really don't think they look that much alike. Mostly because Ali looks so much like Josh did when he was younger and Haleigh looks so much like me when I was little. However, last night I was looking back at Ali's baby pictures and was shocked by how much they REALLY do look alike!!! Although there are differences, Haleigh's cheeks for one. Man, have you seen those things!?! I love how chubby they are!!!
It's been forever since I've posted anything! I'm terrible at blogging lately! But, last weekend the girls and I got back to VA from a two week visit back home. It was so nice, but boy did it make me miss home!!!! While we were there we celebrated Ali's birthday (the pictures are on FB, if you haven't seen them already!) and we did a few other fun things too. I, with my parents, took Ali (and Haleigh too) to the local county fair. It's so fun now that she's getting to the age to enjoy things like that. Haleigh, however was still a little indifferent to it all! But, she rode in the stroller like a champ!
I got to meet my cousin, Rebecca's new baby. She was born on June 1st. She makes Haleigh look like a monster next to her!!!


And, my nephew, Kyle, turned one on July 22nd. So, I was able to be home for his first birthday party. He was so cute....he didn't start digging into his cake with his hands, he went FACE first into it!
I was a little sad when leaving...I realized that my next visit home won't be until November for my birthday/Thanksgiving! It seems so far away, but we have a few trips planned the next few months, so I'm hoping that it will make the time go by quicker! The first trip being my CRUISE!!!! I leave on Wednesday to head to Ft. Lauderdale and then the ship leaves on Thurs. I'm SO looking forward to some time with friends!!!

5 comments:

audreybreier said...

They do look a lot alike! I thought the first picture was Hayleigh..I was like "is she sitting up by herself??" Liam isn't sitting up by himself yet.

Have fun on your cruise! I know you'll have a great time! And, when you go home in November, we'll get to meet..yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely think they look alike.

Have an awesome time on your cruise - a girls cruise sounds SO fun!

Emma's Mommy said...

I love those cheeks!!! Have fun on your cruise! I need to take an all girls trip. It sounds like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Ha..They look so much alike. They are too cute!
Have fun on your cruise! I'm so jeolous!

Tiffany said...

They totally look alike! I couldn't tell who was who at first. I had to look again!