Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two Year Pictures

I had Ali's two year pictures taken yesterday.  She did such a good job, and they turned out SO stinkin' cute!!!  Here is the link to view them! Enter my name (Jodi Lash) to experience the cuteness!  


https://www.thesmilestation.com/home.asp?AC=LTTT0824101794TAR

I still can't believe my baby girl is going to be two in 10 days!  It's unreal 
how fast the time goes!  We have ventured into the land of "the terrible two's"!!!!  
Oh, the fun!  

5 comments:

Jess said...

Adorable!

Rebecca said...

shes a cutie!

Emma's Mommy said...

These pictures came out sooooo good!!! I love that dress too! Where did you get it? I think my favorite one is where she is looking down at the the balloons and the "2" on her dress. CUTE!!!

Tiffany said...

Awwwww, what a cutie! I can't believe she is going to be 2 so soon!!! Happy early birthday to Ali!!!

Anonymous said...

The pics are great! She's such a little model.
I know all about the terrible two's. They are NOT fun at all and I'm looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck!