Josh always--well, almost always--gives Ali her bath each night, and part of their ritual is to sing songs together when she's drying off. She loves to sing Jesus Loves Me and You Are My Sunshine, but her favorite is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! I get the pleasure of sitting downstairs and listening to it on the baby monitors (since the bathroom is in between the girls' room) while I'm feeding Haleigh. It really is the cutest thing in the world to listen to her cute little voice sing!!! Maybe one day she'll be on American Idol! :)
We--well, Josh--got a video of her singing one night, but this particular night she decided that she wanted to Josh to sing it instead! Have a look! (you may have to pause my silly little music player!)
Little Miss Haleigh is now FOUR months old!!! Of course, I think she gets cuter by the day! She "talks" ALL the time and giggles so much now!
She had her four month well-visit on Friday and she's weighing 13lbs and is 24 1/4 inches tall! The doctor asked me if she was rolling over yet...I told her that she had a few times, but I was pretty sure they were both by accident. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as doc layed her on her belly she rolls over! And, now she's officially rolling from her belly to her back!
I seriously feel so blessed to have these beautiful little girls in my life! I don't know what I would do without them!!!






5 comments:
What a cute video! Love it.
I can't believe how big Haleigh has gotten.She is too cute!
Your girls look so much alike!! Too cute!
Love the video!! She is so cute! And yay for Hayleigh rolling over! Liam is rolling all over the place now, too. He just rolls across the living room floor...it's crazy! I'm not ready for him to be mobile yet!
How cute! That's such a special ritual she and Josh have! I can't believe Haleigh is already 4 months old, wow. They are both adorable girls!
OMG!! I love that video of Ali! She's so stinking cute!
Post a Comment