Today, little Miss Haleigh Mae is SEVEN months old! I just can't believe it! What's worse is that I realize that in LESS than six months, she'll be ONE!!! Yikes! It really just seems like yesterday that Ali was Haleigh's age!!!
She's SO much fun now--she babbles and talks CONSTANTLY! She's sitting up (well, she has been) for LOOOONG periods of time. She's about *this close* to full on crawling! Right now she's got her "low crawl" (Not "army crawl", my friends! :) My lovely Marine has informed me that we are not to call it an "army crawl" in this household!) so, she's EVERYWHERE! Not nearly as bad as it's going to be soon when she's crawling for real!!! I can still get to her before she's into something she shouldn't be!
Here we go! Just about ready to get at it!
Ali has decided now that she likes to have her picture taken, so when I pulled out the camera to get a few of Haleigh she kept saying "take a picture of ME, Mommy!!!" How could I deny her!? :) She's getting more vocal--if that's even POSSIBLE!!!--and her imagination is just amazing these days!
Haleigh got her first bath with Ali the other night. Most nights I give Haleigh her bath and then while I"m feeding her her last bottle of the day, Josh will give Ali her bath. This particular night I was in charge of both baths...so, I thought I'd just throw 'em in together! They both had a blast, although, Alis isn't so fond of sharing her bath toys with her just yet.
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago






5 comments:
It is amazing how when you have kids, time just FLIES!!! It is hard to believe that your sweet baby girl is seven months already.
Love the pictures...especially the ones of the girls in the bath and the laundry basket. Too sweet!
I can't believe how fast your 2 girls are growing up!
Hahaha, yea, definitely don't call it an army crawl in your house :-)
crazy, isn't it...time flies!! And bathtime...oh, we almost always do them both together. Saves time and water and Jack just LOVES watching Josey play with the bath toys...oh too fun!!
I miss the girls! And I look forward to the day where I can put Mackenna and Lilly in the tub together. Mackenna already asks if Lilly can take a bath with her. Although I'm sure she won't be too thrilled to share her toys either! LOL :o)
Your girls are so beautiful! That is so cute how Ali wants her picture taken too!
Post a Comment