My sister Jamie and my niece Mackenna came last thursday for a one week visit with us. I was so excited for Ali to be able to spend a lot of time with her cousin. They've had so much fun playing together!!
Will's 1st Birthday!
15 years ago







8 comments:
ADORABLE!
I love baby bath pics. The more the merrier! :)
How fun!! I love watching cousins together. The last pic you have is great!!! Girl, you are getting good with that photoshop. You may have to start giving some lessons :-)
Those are adorable photos that I know you all will treasure for years to come! I have similar ones with my girl cousin (and very good friend), it's a very special bond!
Those pictures are adorable! It looks like Ali and Mackenna had a blast together.
Just catching up on your blog... FINALLY! I'm so bad at the blogging thing anymore!
Your pictures are all adorable! Glad things are going well for you and your beautiful family!
That last picture is still my favorite! :o) You are such a photoshop pro - I'm telling you! By the way, I didn't know that our laptop had speakers and the cat is laying on the armrest beside me so when Girls Just Wanna Have Fun started playing, he seriously jumped so bad! LOL Normally I pause it cause I check blogs at work but since I'm home, I'm just jamming to the song! :o)
The picture of them holding hands almost made me cry. It's so pretty!
Awwwww that is so cute! It looks like they had so much fun together!
Post a Comment