Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

My parents came out for a visit with us this past weekend. We had a great time with them, and we were sad to see them leave today! The countdown till our visit home in May has begun!!

Ali colored eggs for the first time this year and had a blast doing an egg hunt in our front yard! She and Haleigh, of course looked ADORABLE in their Easter dresses! I must say, I do have some gorgeous little girls!!! (there are way more photos posted on Facebook!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right...you do have two gorgeous little girls. You are one lucky woman. The easter dresses are too cute! Glad you had a nice visit with our parents!

Anonymous said...

Ali looks SO grown up already! My goodness.

Amy said...

Great pictures! Yes, your girls are absolutely gorgeous. You two do a good job ;)

Emma's Mommy said...

Love their dresses!!! They do look GORGEOUS! Glad you had a good visit with your parents. It won't be long now till you are able to travel back home for a visit.

audreybreier said...

I love their dresses! I'm a bad mom...I didn't even buy my boys Easter outfits.

Platinum Rose said...

It looks like you had a really fun Easter! Cute girls (all three)!

Tiffany said...

Oh those pictures are SO cute! I can't believe how grown up Miss Ali looks! Haleigh is growing up so quickly too!

Trish J said...

What a beautiful family, Jodi!