I can't believe that my sweet Haleigh Mae is already 15 months (as of the 17th of this month!)! It seems like yesterday she was born! She had her check up yesterday, and weighed in at 20.5 lbs (1.5lbs heavier than Ali at that age) and is 32 inches tall (same exact height as Ali at the same age)...tall and skinny babies I have!
She's saying lots of new words lately (doc, seemed pretty impressed by how much she was saying!), obeying pretty simple commands, practically running, and just staying BUSY! I've been contemplating starting the potty training--Ali was 15 months when she started--and also will be transitioning her into the big bed soon--Ali was 17 months when she moved out of the crib.
Time is sure flying by, and I feel so lucky that I was picked to be the mommy of my two adorable gals!!!






1 comments:
They are both just growing up way too fast! Why do babies do that to us?!?!
Post a Comment