I am still in awe that it's actually been a whole year!!!! It's just amazing how fast time really goes when you watch the days pass in the eyes of your babies!
I remember, in the days leading up to Haleigh's birth, worrying about how I could possibly love another baby as much as I loved Alizabeth. The first time I saw my baby, heard her cry, and held her in my arms it was never AGAIN a worry of mine!
So, one year ago TODAY I gave birth to our second, BEAUTIFUL daughter at 8:30 am. She weighed 7lbs 7 ozs. And, today she's a happy little one year old--not sure how much she weighs just yet (12 month appointment is next week!). She has 12 teeth--SIX more than Ali had at one year! She's not quite walking yet....I figured she'd be walking already if it weren't for the fact that she's just stubborn (yeah, no clue who she gets THAT from!!!) and if she doesn't feel like walking, well then, she's just NOT going to! She's starting to talk--saying Mama, Dada, ball, baby, hi, duck, and even Jasper! Although, Jasper doesn't come out so clear but Mommy knows she's talking about the dog!!! She's on all table foods, and no more formula. She sleeps from 7:30pm to 8 am! A MUCH better sleeper than big sister! :)
She's such an amazing little girl, and I truly feel so blessed to have such wonderful daughters! How did I get so lucky!?!
Happy Birthday my sweet Haleigh Mae!!! I love you bunches!!!!!








6 comments:
Happy BIrthday Haliegh! Jodi - shes amazing, both of them are! I'll have to pick your brain as to how you do it w/ 2 @ this age - Kaia and this little one will be 22mo apart!! i look forward to a few years from now, and look back to see how they've both grown - hope you are doing well and having a good week - thinking of you while you're away from your hubby : )
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!!! It is hard to believe that Haleigh is already a year old. She has gotten to big and it is going to be so cute to see her toddle after her big sister when she does decide to get up and start walking :-)
Happy Birthday!! And happy making-it-through-another-first-year to you, Mama! :)
Gosh, it goes so fast! Little Miss Haleigh looks so much like her sister, it's amazing.
Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's already been a year! She really is a good sleeper, huh? That's wonderful!
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment